Friday, March 09, 2007

Well it's been awhile since my last post...a lot has happened since then, which I don't really have time to describe right now. I am in a new gite though, this one being only 7km from Fontainebleau. I feel like I'm definitely hitting my stride here, climbing all the time....I've been lucky as far as the amount of rain I've had to deal with. Most weeks I am able to climb 5 out of 7 days...it's been crazy tho, the amount of rock in and around Font is sickening....the quality of the problems here is incredible, everything is classic. Simply put, I'm having a blast!!! Thats all for now, I'm gonna post a couple of random pics taken over the past couple of weeks...
Au revoir






5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures you really do have an eye! How was Tommy??? I will get with Granddaddy this weekend wbout the film camera. Enjoy!! Hope the weather will still keep cooperating with you. Love you...mom

6:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jeffrey,

Your pictures ate truly goegeous - like something in a museum !!!! I tried to call you last Sunday afternoon but encountered French so Jennifer left a message for me...Kody is fine - he and Chance have a barking duet going from time to time. Glad you are having a great time. Both Jennifer and your Mother told me they had spoken with you and that are great ! That is all that matters to me.

I love you,

Nana

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff,
That last sentence was to have been "and that YOU are great"
Sorry about that. Nana

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Jeff!
What an incredible experience--and how wonderfully you are capturing it! I love the pics. You do have an eye for beauty. Thanks for sharing.

It was great seeing you this weekend!

Kristy

6:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You need to post more pictures of climbing, that way you'll get climbers to comment. Your 'real' life pictures are really good though.

Hope your doing well, the working life is lame. Cept for the after work hours life.

Lee

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home