Monday, February 05, 2007

FONTAINEBLEAU!!!!
Well, I am here and it's everything I remember. The climbing is superb (no photos as of yet), to0 busy climbing. Spent the first day at Bas Cuvier and the second at Franchard Isatis. Both are fantastique, lots to do.
The first two days I had brilliant weather, sunny, w/ highs in the low 40's.....and today, well, rain
which is okay because I have no other option but to rest. So here I sit in a internet cafe in town.....the only pictures I have to update are of my gite, in Ville St. Jacques, about 20km south of Font. It's a very small, quiet, town/village with narrow streets, barely wide enough for two cars, very different from the hustle and bustle of Paris but I'm getting used to it.
Ah, driving over here is very interesting, the roundabouts are fun, to say the least....
Anyways, here are a couple of pics of my gite, my car, and Ville St. Jacques. I hope to climb again tomorrow, but if it rains, which it looks like it might, I will update with more pics. After all, if I am not climbing, I will be taking photos...or sleeping.
Au revoir







4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dude the pics look great. Send me your phone # when you get a chance. Talk to you soon man and have fun!!!

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bon soir! Nous aimons bien le petit gite. Ca c'est tres mignon!

J'espere que le temps améliorer.

In other news, Nana wishes you well, you've received two packages (and she was on the news in an expose on shoddy apartments...see myfoxal.com, business link, and search for leaky apartment. Worth watching.

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One thing you cannot control is the weather, I'm glad you are being flexible, after all you have many days to climb! Your pictures are amazing, keep them coming so we can share the adventure with you!! Be safe and enjoy!!!

5:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nana says - don't both with the newscast ! It was awful and I had asked them three times or more to NOT take my picture ! The whole thing was a mess - we were doing everything we could to take care of the people who complained...oh well, at least only those who really knew me knew it was I/me whatever !!!!

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home