Friday, February 02, 2007

And now, time for some more people/candid shots, also with my amazing new lens. While this type of photography has always intrigued me, I had never really done it....So, I have come to really enjoy it over the past six days. It's a very interesting process to REALLY pay attention to what people are doing at a specific moment or even a short period of time, in a particular environment that is, and to see/notice the dynamic between the two...then, being quick enough to capture it.....but I guess that's what it's all about.
I'm off to Fontainebleau tomorrow so this may be my last post for a couple of days due to the fact that I will be in paradise.......Au revoir







3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...every time I think you can't beat the last set...you manage to do just that! I love the perspectives you choose. I will miss the next couple of days...opening your blog and seeing the beautiful stories you paint with pictures...Thank you for taking time to share to post...please send more soon! I can't wait to see how you show us "Fontainbleau"

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the pictures! Nothing seems to be as cold as it might be right now in Europe. It seems like you really enjoy being where you are! Take care of yourself!

6:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope all is well. Take care, the pictures are great by the way. Is that you or the camera j/k. See ya when ya get back.....

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home