Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Well, I've had four straight days of good weather which means I had four straight days of climbing on the incredible blocs of Fontainebleau...I can't say enough about how magnificent the climbing is here, I have yet to be disappointed, every area has its classics, and the quiet ambiance of the forest is surreal...am I dreaming?
I haven't taken many pics recently due to all the climbing but here are a couple of shots of an amazing line at an area called Drei Zinnen, don't know the name or the grade (neither matter), all that matters is the quality of the climbing which is..... Superb!!
That's all for now, off to look for some more classic lines in the Forest of Fontainebleau.




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pix, Jeff! Keep posting!

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home