Wednesday, April 08, 2009

So. Apparently I've decided against shutting the blog down completely, yet there will be a change, one that probably few of you care about but it will be, nonetheless, a "change."
Climbing shots will still be on here quite often. The only "real" change will be that I will definitely NOT be posting some of my pictures that I consider my "real work", whatever that is. I am working on a couple of projects, which fall into the category of "real work" I guess, so those images will not be put on my blog. I do not want those "good images" floating around the internet, or seen really.....not until these projects are finished. So..there. Again, enough rambling, picture time...

Dave on a pretty classic "new" rig at the Bfields, shots taken with another new camera/lens combo. I'm digging it.





5 Comments:

Blogger Deano said...

Good decision!!!

9:44 PM  
Blogger ProdigalSon said...

Ditto friend!

9:46 AM  
Blogger Trisarah Tops said...

i applied to that school in NY using a bunch of your photos. I got in too. Thanks for the help Jeff!

1:39 PM  
Blogger bablingbroox said...

SWEET!!! The internet would have been at a loss...

7:06 AM  
Blogger Alexander Maguire said...

well played sir...

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home