Monday, February 16, 2009

FILM!

So today I finally got the chance to shoot with my newest camera, an Olympus XA, a rangefinder-type of camera (film of course) and I'm psyched with the results. The camera was one my Dad's old cameras, "back in the day." I recently found it stashed away in a box.

I bought some expired B&W film for cheap to take some test shots....slightly funky hue going on in two of the shots, the trees and Dave's "portrait" but I'll take it....in fact I kind of like the look. Definitely like the B&W shots from the not expired film. PSYCHED for some "street" photos with this setup.

Also got some 800 speed color film to test out shooting climbing.....it worked, pretty well too.
Ahhhh, gotta love film. Definitely (re)inspired!

(all of these shots are straight from Walgreens photo-cd)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home