Sunday, November 23, 2008

First off, I can't begin to explain how psyched I am on climbing right now. Finding, figuring out, and working a new problems is an inspiring experience and one of the things I love most about climbing. There's been a lot of that going on recently, so I am PSYCHED!

Went to Sandrock today and had a much colder experience than I (we) had planned for. "58 degrees my ass!"
But we (Adam H. and I...I'll pick that name up, haha) did find some MORE projects which will be absolutely incredible. One in particular is quite crazy, long, technical, and sick....i.e. SUPER PROUD and AMAZING. Probably one of the most unique lines in Alabama but sorry, no pics. We also played on some "old" classics like "Traylor Trash" pictured below.



Good efforts..Good day..Good times!
Word

...more pics later

2 Comments:

Blogger Deano said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:19 PM  
Blogger Deano said...

Adam looks like some modern day assassin.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home