Sunday, September 14, 2008

So I've recently been going through the thousands upon thousands of photos in my "archives" to try and pick out the best, or my favorites at least, for my upcoming website. Thought I'd share a few of those. Below are 4 pics from Gyumri, Armenia which I visited in March (08). It was by far the most eye-opening experience, both photographically speaking and as a human being. Wonderful experience with wonderful people. One day I would love to go back. Until then, I guess I can relive the experience a bit by looking at photos from that trip.






The last picture is one of my personal all time favs...there's just something about it, especially in the context of where I found it and what had happened there; a factory destroyed in the late 1980's by an earthquake that killed thousands upon thousands in the region. It just makes you wonder who these ladies were/are and who they are to the people that had their photograph in their workspace and if they even survived that day to see these apparent loved-ones again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home