Tuesday, July 08, 2008

For those of you who know me these thoughts may seem a little strange but I guess I'm feeling a little sentimental....

Family and Friends: We all take them for granted, for which we shouldn't. For the next few days I will be posting pics of my
family and friends, those people who really get us through the each day.

PIctured below is my grandmother, NANA, who will probably hate me for posting this picture of her but...I love it.
She has to be one the sweetest, most loving women I know and one who has been there for me countless time.

Here she is, looking as spry as usual and drinking her favorite beverage; Coca-Cola Classic (preferably out of a cup).






YOU are the greatest.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I know what you mean...I don't really think about my folks all that much right now (I'm living with them), but when I move out to university, I bet I'll be missing them...

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home